
Sexist blowhole of the day brought to you via Media Matters:
Rush Limbaugh on Speaker Pelosi's desire to prevent unwanted pregnancy -
If Pelosi "wants fewer births, I have the way to do this and it won't require any contraception: You simply put pictures of Nancy Pelosi ... in every cheap motel room. ... That will keep birthrates down because that picture will keep a lot of things down"
Ok. First of all (teeth gritted) the last time I checked you were anti-choice, as in you absolutely despise abortion. So, I’ll explain it to you again: comprehensive sex education programs like the one Pelosi supports PREVENT unwanted pregnancy, thereby PREVENTING abortion. Not hard.
Last week, Mr. Limbaugh, who incidentally coined the doubly offensive “femi-nazi” epithet, said he hoped President Obama fails in his agenda. This week, he’s plainly and crudely maligning the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States. I’m proud to live in a country where he is free to say these things; others are not so lucky.
But after eight years of being called unpatriotic by Rush and his crew because progressives didn’t agree with and even sunk to questioning Bush’s war or wiretapping or torture – I could go on – I cry foul. Dissent is patriotic. Undermining and defaming the leadership of our nation is not.
Isn't it time to toss his Oxycontin-filled ass off the airwaves yet?
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)