Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

First Post Ever


"God may be in the details, but the goddess is in the questions. Once we begin to ask them, there's no turning back." - Gloria Steinem

I started questioning as "the good Southern Baptist girl" in Lubbock, TX and, as Gloria suggests, never looked back. I discovered feminism and writing, and am finally living in New York - when I'm not traveling to high schools and colleges across the country talking to other young female activists about the amazing reproductive justice work they are doing in their communities.

On this blog, I will share stories - mine, those of the women and men I meet as I travel, and those filtered through the mass media to be inspected for truth and bias. I will be looking for guest bloggers - please let me know if you would like to share your story about the work you are doing in your community. I will continue to ask questions - let me know about any interesting news or commentary that deserves another look.

I'm not sure how this space will develop...but stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home